Thread: Media Table
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 08:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
DaniDiNardo

MO & DMLE
Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmerson N. J. Cambridge
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexa Christina Cambridge
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Kodee Chosen
Minister's Office
x12 x12
Yeah I broke that mirror, so what? ll NOT backward ll Official Gryfferin ll Lemon's favourite

SPOILER!!: Sarah!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princesspower View Post
Touched the ribbon that adorned her hair before she walked in. She was dressed as Laura, from the book - A Little House on the Prarie. It was a muggle book, but hopefully none would mind. She had initially thought that she would be Sarah from ‘A Little Princess’, yet when she could not think of a nice costume to go with it, she decided to choose Laura. If it was not Laura she would have to go to great pains to die her hair red in order to be Anne from the book ‘Anne of Green Gables’. Sarah looked down at her checkered blue and white pinafore, under which she was wearing a white blouse. She had transfigured her outfit herself, something she was rather proud of. She had her hair in two braids and she had a bonnet dangling from her neck. Laura never liked to wear her bonnet. She fingered for her purse, which she was carrying in her basket. She had transferred some of the contents from her ever present satchel to her purse using the undectable extension charm. In it was a book she was donating. It was a copy of ‘A Little Princess’ – hopefully there would be students who would read it. Sarah had written to her grandmother asking for the book as a birthday present sent in advanced. Sarah was a bit disheartened about giving away her birthday present, yet she cheered up remembering what her father always said, “when you go to help others, you help yourself”. So with the book in hand Sarah walked over to the media table.

Dressing up as your favourite book character, what a joke. Just about everyone knew that Lex didn't read. It was a horrible habit that some people had and it was dreadfully boring. Her attention span wasn't long enough for her to sit down to a book. Nope. Not unless the book had something she wanted and books that told stories definitely didn't. She could careless about people that didn't exist except inside pages. Their lives were either dull or overly aggrandized. Either way it held very little interest to her. See, there were no characters in a book that gave instructions on hexing, if there were she might have dressed up but as it were those tended to be general in their narration and there was never a hero...just a bunch of VERY useful instructions.

She glanced behind her to make sure her father was still keeping up. He was the one with the wallet afterall.

When she approached the table a smile spread from ear to ear. "Sarah! Hi! I had a feeling I'd run into you here!" BEAM. Lex was only here for the STUFF her father could buy her. Heh. She liked stuff.

His child got stranger by the day, he was sure of it. Alexa didn't like books, she had already made it clear that she was never going to enjoy reading a book and had asked him to stop trying, which he did because he didn't like forcing her to do anything. That being the case, why in Merlin's beard did she want him attending this auction so badly. If books were the items being sold then he was confident he'd be keeping all his galleons in his wallet.

At the table he offered the person 5 galleons and 8 sickles; Lex refused to use the pocket money he gave her to pay her own way in, then he looked down at the girl she was speaking to with a smile. "Hello there."

______________________________I'm fired up and tired of the way that things are said.