Thread: Media Table
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 08:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
Default Wes is back! xD
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Wes knew he was supposed to dress up for this event, but he didn't have any favorite book characters or whatever. Besides, he'd donated a lovely set of cufflinks for the cause, so he just dressed himself up nice and if anyone asked...he was Jay Gatsby. Yes, Jay Gatsby. That would be his answer should anyone ask him.

He was also sporting a lovely moustache that he hadn't had the last time he attended any party-like thing in the wizarding world. He'd pretty much just been laying low in Leeds, hanging out with his brother and living the bachelor life. It was quite thrilling, actually, much better than being a Department Head. He was so glad those days were behind him! He vaguely wondered if his old buddy Gavin would be here. Or one of those brothers who were always fighting...

He dropped off his donation of five galleons and wrote his name down on the nametag, sticking it on his blazer. Right. In to the fray!

xxxxxx

Nolan had, obviously, seen that article in the Daily Prophet about the fashion choices of the Board of Governors candidates, and had been extremely relieved to see that he had been left out of the scathing article. What a disaster it would have been if his fashion sense had been criticized! Everyone knew Nolan was the flyest dresser out of all the candidates. And today he had dressed to prove it. He was looking sharp indeed, and had worn his signature specs to the party as well. He looked so awesome.

And, to make himself even awesomer, he was donating not one but FIVE books. He'd had a ton that his shop didn't need, so why not donate them? And buy himself a few more votes for the campaign, yes? Hehehe. Nolan loved being involved in a election race like this. It made life so exciting.

He placed his books down on the table...Magical Me by Gilderoy Lockhart, Magical Beasts and Where to Find Them, Catcher in the Rye, Welcome to the Monkey House, Little House on the Prairie...and then glanced at the media table. He hoped they liked his outfit. He really really hoped they did!

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid