View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 07:10 AM   #97 (permalink)
pinkphoenix
Ravenclaw

DMAC
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aurora "Orr" Opal
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jade Gemstone
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default Next post will be in the breakroom ;)
Ravenpuff Girl / \ Bookworm and Music lover

Jade grinned, "Ah ha. I do suppose that making sure that the public doesn't get wind of the fact that there are Droolers--she put an emphasis on the word-- in the ministry is a top priority."

God she was beginning to love that word. It was a good description not only of the actual symptoms but it was also described some people in the MoM to a T...in a figurative way of course.

"If word got out about the Droolers then it would just mean more work for us," She pointed to herself. "Since I'm one of the Reminisciators and of course we'd have to help the Obliviators who would be drowning in memory spells."

At the thought, she gave a small shudder. She really didn't want to get more work on top of her schedule duties especially on the first day/week back.

A few minutes later, at Aron's request of coffee, Jade nodded her head whilst checking her watch. "Ja, we have coffee. Since Derek is running late, I'll take you to our employee breakroom for some."

With that she gestured to Aron to follow her through the main work area to the narrow internal hallway and eventually ending up in the break room where Jade went straight to the hot beverage station to make them some coffee.