View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 01:09 PM   #92 (permalink)
sweetpinkpixie

Wizarding World RPG Admin
Minister for Magic

DoM & MO

Alley Proprietor
Romanian Longhorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Walles
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sage Ransom-Kruus
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Charles Hollingberry
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Airey Flamsteed
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Zachaël Lufkin
Owl Post

x12 x12
astronomizzle ♧ gryffinDORK | & the rest is drag ♣ #badluckDerf

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkphoenix View Post
Jade grabbed her files and got up from her desk and hurried out the door towards the lifts. She was in such a hurry, she didn't see where she was going and bumped into a man waiting in the reception area. "Oh sorry! I didn't see you."

She gave him a smile and saw that he had a MLE badge pinned to his robes. "Hello, I'm Jade Gemstone. Are you looking for someone in particular? I might be able to help."
Turning away from the invisible receptionist, Aron nodded his head at the woman who nearly ran into him. THAT...would have been very bad. Precious drool and vomit samples being held over here along with the possible fate of the entire Ministry in his hands you know. Unless everyone was already infected and therefore none of this research reeeeeeeeally mattered.

No, he was getting ahead of himself. The only connection there was with all these Doolers so far was the cafeteria. But he needed to speak with Derek about all this. Come up with a game plan...

"Aron Ashburry-Hawthorne from Magical Law Enforcement," he repeated, grumbling slightly while resting an elbow on top of the cooler. "I have an appointment with Derek to run some tests on these drool and vomit samples in your lab."

When youre stuck in a moment and your spark has been stolen .................................................. ...........
this is our time to own it, so own it.....................................
baby we were born with fire and gold in our eyes