View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 04:45 AM

Post SnitchSeeker spotlight review: Slytherin Adult Cardigan

I got a chance to try out the new Slytherin Adult Cardigan from Warner Bros online shop this weekend. I needed a quick costume for a Harry Potter event at a local bookstore, so I threw on the cardigan, along with my Slytherin scarf, and I was good to go!

It's a lightweight sweater, but keeps you surprisingly warm. It's a dark gray neutral so it goes with everything. There are green and white stripes running around the bottom edge and cuffs, plus two white bands around the upper arm on the left, reminiscent of those a House scarf would have. Overall, the cardigan has that authentic Hogwarts student feel. The best part being the gorgeous Slytherin patch on the front upper left. (I really wish WB would sell those House patches separately ... they're so bloody awesome.)

One caveat, the cardigan is way oversized, so be sure to order a full size smaller than what you'd normally wear. I did toss mine in the dryer and it shrunk a little (it's 60 percent cotton, 40 percent polyester). It was enough shrinkage to notice, but not enough to make much of a difference.

The Slytherin cardigan is available for purchase at the WB Shop online.