Thread: The Lagoon
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 07:10 AM   #20 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Ninja View Post
Watching as the water lapped against her legs, she breathed in the wonderful air, closing her eyes. She loved the ocean, it always had a peacefulness about it, even in a storm, she'd felt it. Standing there she opened her eyes staring out at the lagoon and into the distance beyond it. Hearing splashing as someone waded into the water behind her she looked over as Lucas spoke a smile appearing on her face as well.

"No." she said shaking her head "I think he's avoiding my calls and texts too." she said shrugging. Maybe something had happened, she wasn't sure but well she'd find out soon enough if it did she was sure. For now she'd just enjoy herself, alone yes but well, she was enjoying Lucas's company each time he appeared! "Did you ever find your friend?" Yep she'd remembered!

"I fell asleep." she said wrinkling her nose, "Didn't mean to but when I arrived you'd left already." She'd hoped to catch him, but couldn't imagine him waiting when he'd not been sure if she'd even appear! "I hope you didn't wait too long!"
It was soothing and nice to stand knee deep in warm water and just soak in the peaceful atmosphere. Lucas wished that he could live close to water at home but London didn’t have open water unless you counted the park ponds. Sighing inaudibly he turned to Willow with a frown "That’s odd. Why would he ignore both your texts and calls, it doesn’t make sense. Did you ask the hotel lobby people to keep a lookout for him?"

His mate hadn’t been much better Lucas admitted silently but at least he had received a text in the middle of the night from him. If Noah hadn’t sent him that then he’d be worried now. Feeling the water lap around his feet Lucas replied. "My mate never showed up but at least he sent me a text albeit a cryptic one." Shrug.

"Oh, we could try for a reign-check tonight if you want?" Lucas offered impulsively. Just as he did so he wanted to kick himself. He was on vacation not here to find ‘the right woman’ but it would be nice to eat in the company of someone rather than alone.

Oh shuck it Lucas decided. Why not enjoy the vacation and have fun with Willow when his path crossed hers and then let whatever happened happen. "Want to swim around the lagoon with me?" Lucas wondered.