Thread: The Lagoon
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 04:34 AM   #19 (permalink)
Lizasaurus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
Lucas lied motionless on the beach blanket with closed eyes and just let the sounds from everywhere around him wash over him like his mother had taught him to. It was a way of cleansing your mind of troubles and worries. At some point he must have dozed off. When he woke up he heard footsteps close by and the dropping of several objects onto the sand before the footsteps walked off again.

Opening his eyes he watched the back of the blond from the previous day as she headed down in the direction of the water dressed in a blue bikini. Sitting himself up, Lucas took off his glasses and placed them in beach bag before he started to walk towards Willow. He still felt guilty about just leaving her in the lobby so he figured he’d at least ask if her friend had arrived since she hadn’t been in the hotel restaurant.

Wading out into the water a little distance beside Willow he greeted her with friendly smile as he came level with her "Hi, Willow!" Pause. "Did your friend show up last night since I never saw you at the restaurant?" he wondered. Digging his toes into the sand Lucas gazed out over the crystal blue water.
Watching as the water lapped against her legs, she breathed in the wonderful air, closing her eyes. She loved the ocean, it always had a peacefulness about it, even in a storm, she'd felt it. Standing there she opened her eyes staring out at the lagoon and into the distance beyond it. Hearing splashing as someone waded into the water behind her she looked over as Lucas spoke a smile appearing on her face as well.

"No." she said shaking her head "I think he's avoiding my calls and texts too." she said shrugging. Maybe something had happened, she wasn't sure but well she'd find out soon enough if it did she was sure. For now she'd just enjoy herself, alone yes but well, she was enjoying Lucas's company each time he appeared! "Did you ever find your friend?" Yep she'd remembered!

"I fell asleep." she said wrinkling her nose, "Didn't mean to but when I arrived you'd left already." She'd hoped to catch him, but couldn't imagine him waiting when he'd not been sure if she'd even appear! "I hope you didn't wait too long!"