Thread: The Lagoon
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 01:45 AM   #13 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eriin View Post
Lexi watched the other lady digging in her handbag like a madwoman... it was amusing. And Merlin KNOWS Lexi had not seen AMUSING in some time. Hehe. She nodded her head as the other lady pulled out the bottle and grinned.

"Well the offer stands if you wish to try it before purchasing it," Lexi assured her. And it was DEFINITELY better than water. It didn't make Lex feel queasy like most everything did these days... and THAT was a great thing. "Lovely to meet you, Stella. I am from... Godric's Hollow originally, but I have lived all over Europe at this point." And visited most every other country within a reasonable distance from there. "Are you here with family?" Lexi asked with a hint of sadness to her voice...
Stella lathered her arms up with the potion, and then she moved on to her legs. Merlin, was she ever pale! It looked as if she hadn't seen the sun in years, which... was fairly true. Being a Healer and on call as a midwife meant that she worked odd hours. How long had it been since a proper vacation?

"Fine, you've worn me down. I'll try it." Stella finished lathering and offered the potion to the woman before taking the umbrella drink. It was quite refreshing... and a shame she'd have to walk up the beach to get one for herself. A handsome man could bring her one, kthx.

"So also from the UK. That's super." She settled back into her seat, pausing over the question as she decided how much she trusted the woman. It would be hard for anyone to find her here, and she'd chosen this spot of beach... "I have a daughter, but she's at home with her father. They thought it might be nice for me to get away on my own." Sort of.

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest
Cassirin is offline   Reply With Quote