Thread: The Lagoon
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 02:35 AM   #8 (permalink)
PatInTheHat

DMAC
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maximiliano Delgado
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Topher Fakiris
Accidents & Catastrophes

x6 x3
Default XD it goes so well with all the pinkish colors
Browncoat l Extra Syrup l Kita's Strong Confident Other Half l Lemon Patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselyn View Post
Noel was only a few steps behind, carrying the chairs and blankets, taking in more of the scenary than finding a good spot. A little break from staring at words in a book was nice but this was definitely better than nice. Look at the water! Having not been on many vacations, he didn't quite pack well enough for this. Maybe shorts would've been best.

He stopped next to Aleksandra, placing the blankets and chairs down in position. "I 'ear zat zeir sand is pink." Just after setting up the second chair, he looked up to his company, squinting in the sunlight but still all smiley. "And coarse."
She opted for one of the chairs once he'd set them up, easing back with a relaxed expression, and dropping her shoes off to the side dismissively. "Did you also hear they have snakes living in the sand that attack visitors too?" The usual smirk that graced her lips turned to a playful smile for him as she drew her wand to conjure up another pair of shades, and slip them onto his face. "You hear ridiculous things."

While it was never her intention to cover even more of him, he seemed to be having issues with the sun and those would surely make looking around easier on his vision. "You could've changed in the bungalow. I would have waited." Because, you know, she was a good friend.

______________We'll live while we're young We'll chase down the sun _________________________
PatInTheHat is offline   Reply With Quote