View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 11:54 AM   #83 (permalink)
TeafortheSoul
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Witch View Post
"Thank you." Edvard said quietly. "It was my sister that pushed me to come see you. She wanted me to make up with you after I told her about the feast." Camilla had kept on pestering him about it right up to her death. If only she was still here now. Shaking his head he did his best to not tear up in front of Althea. He needed to show strength and that he meant what he said because otherwise she wouldn’t take him seriously.

As Althea again told him to leave Edvard simply mouthed, eyes narrowed. "NO, I’m not leaving. I don’t want to make the mistake of not fighting for you and our friendship when I can. I want to get to know you Althea and I’m prepared to fight for that right." To put action to words the ex-astronomer walked over and sat down on the sofa again.

Placing his arms in his lap Edvard said calmly. "Call security if you want Althea. I meant everything I’ve said. Our friendship is dear to me and I’m not lightly walking away from it." He usually didn’t like confrontations or getting into the middle of fights but this was for something he valued and cherished. If security had to come then so be it.
Oh great, so it wasn't even his own guts that had brought him here. Althea wondered how much of a positive spin he'd tried to put on all this to his sister. Who was now dead. Because every woman wanted the catalyst for a man pursuing her in creepy ways to be because of someone dying. Because that wasn't at all adding to the creepy factor.

... No?

NO?

For one thing he was CLEARLY deaf as she had given him that opportunity IF HE WALKED AWAY and owled her. Another example of only hearing what he wanted to hear apparently. She didn't say a word to him, instead she drew her wand and sent a Patronus to level 2.

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you