Thread: Turner's Place
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 01:33 AM   #9 (permalink)
DarkStorm
Ravenclaw

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jaxon Brodric Fletcher
Fourth Year
Ravenclaw
||Delta Goodrem Lover || Emma Watson Lover | | RavenPuff || 1 of 4 Amigos ||

Text Cut: Leelee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Leelee gave a small grin, "That will work just fine." she took a big gulp of the firewhiskey it burned, but felt good at the same time. "Thank you for the offer but Minerva has been one over by barbie." She grimaced at the thought. "No he will not let the business go that easily and neither will I. As much as I talk about it, it's my life. I might just have to break off on my own or something. I think I will be finding my own place to live soon. I think I'm going to give Edward the house. It will still be the office, but I can't live there with them anymore. Minerva will just have to decide where she wants to live."

He smiled as she accepted the drink and sat down next to her drinking some of his.. as much as he tried to stay away from the stuff he loved how the drink made him feel so good, less tense and stressed for some reason. He turned towards Leelee "No worries.. ah I see well I am sure you will win her over soon too" he grinned a little which faded as she talked about the business "Mm I thought as much, yeah you could break off, would you carry on with the tracking business?" he asked as he drank a little more as he heard her next part.

He looked at her.. he had offered her to stay whenever she needed away from her own home, would she think they were moving too fast if he offered her a permanently place here? As much as he would love to have her around here more it would be her choice once he laid the offer on the table, this was one area that made him nervous, Leelee. He didn't get nervous very often but moving forward with Leelee was one thing that did. He cleared his throat as he got ready to lay it out for her "Leelee.. erm.. if you want you don't have to go looking for your own place, I mean we have plenty of room here. But if you still want to look for your own place then by all means I will help you." there it was out there for her to choose. He wouldn't mind what she chose cause he would accept it.