Thread: Turner's Place
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 12:52 AM   #7 (permalink)
DarkStorm
Ravenclaw

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jaxon Brodric Fletcher
Fourth Year
Ravenclaw
||Delta Goodrem Lover || Emma Watson Lover | | RavenPuff || 1 of 4 Amigos ||

Text Cut: Leelee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
Leelee smiled as she walked into the living room. "A drink would be nice, anything will do. Now that there is going to be a wedding, I just can't take them anymore. She is going to ruin him." Leelee shook her head a bit irritated. "I feel like just giving up the business he isn't going to be worth much with her around."

He saw that smile on her face as she walked towards the living room, it amazed him how that small thing could make him stop where he was. He shook his head he was falling for her even more he wondered if she loved him as much as he did, probably not, she did love him that was obvious but she was not where he was.. but it was ok.. its not like there had to be a rule that she had to be on the same page as him.

He watched her walk into the living room as he followed her listening to what she said "As I said if its too much over there you and Minerva are more than welcome to stay here too.. along with anyone else that wants to.. you know I have 3 extra rooms empty upstairs not including mine or my parents' rooms. As for the business do you think that he will let you give up on it that easily just cause he is getting married?" he asked her as he walked into the kitchen and got out two bottles of chilled firewhiskey, popping their tops off he walked back to where she was and gave her one.

"Sorry its all we have, dad insists on having wizarding drinks in the house sometimes. Hope its not too much for you. I mean I can get a glass of wine or something, darn! didn't think of getting that for you, so used to opening up these" he smiled as he winced a little at his habit of opening up firewhiskeys, what if she didn't drink them he wondered as he half got ready to open up bottle of wine for her.