View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 07:12 AM   #3 (permalink)
Aparecium
Shhhh!
Gnome

ooc: As always, no offence meant!

Text Cut: plain text version

Beloved Hogwartians,

I fear for your futures my lovelies! Have you not noticed all the mischief and scandal among the very people who were placed in this school to educate you?!

We all saw the blatant cry for attention from your Flying professor on the Quidditch pitch after the Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin match. Can't the OLD man put his OLD glory days behind him and let the next generation of rising stars take over? It would seem not.

Then there is the Potions Mistress and her mood swings. Suspicious? This goddess thinks so. If you ask me, it seems like baby dragons are not the only babies in her future.

Your Muggle Studies professor was seen on a date with your Ancient Runes professor in Hogsmeade looking awfully close. However, did no one else notice the twinkle in her eye when she spoke of the Librarian in class? Did anyone else see her practically skipping off to his office? This goddess did and we think her flirtatious behavior repulsive. What sort of example is THIS for young minds?

Speaking of the Librarian, I find his sudden departure from his Book Club suspicious as well. Why? Did you see him at dinner with the Healer in the Great Hall? It looks like the Muggle Studies professor isn't the only woman on his mind. He probably ate that bad fish on purpose in hopes of playing the victim and winning over the Healer's heart. Good luck with that, Mister Librarian. Just keep eating bad fish and I am sure you will find your way into the Healer's heart in no time.

xoxoxo Frigg

Last edited by Aparecium; 06-11-2012 at 10:51 AM.