View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 05:55 PM   #78 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
Her jaw was subtly clenched by the time he did stand up and present her with ... a bouquet of roses. Red roses. She did NOT take them, instead she folded her arms across her chest. "And just how did you find out about my new job?"

... it was creepy. Surely he was aware that he was being very creepy, and she was NOT amused.
Edvard was slightly surprised that Althea didn't accept the flowers but not totally. Given what had transpired at end of term feast he couldn't exactly blame her for not doing cartwheels of joy at the sight of him. Ignoring the folded arms, he responded calmly. "I heard about it in the atrium when I was looking at the job postings for different departments, some ministry workers were gossiping about it and I wanted to come and congratulate you."

Not really sure what to do with the bouquet of roses Edvard still held it in his arms between them hoping that Althea would eventually accept them. "Anyway, I'm truly sorry about the scene at the feast. I made a big mess of things and I acted childishly and impulsively. I'm very sorry and I hope you can forgive me because I still want us to be friends." He said truthfully from his heart.