View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 04:00 PM   #59 (permalink)
laurange

DERP & DMLE
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aslan Archer
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Rose Woods
Gryffindor
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Amrita Sandhu
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Laleh Kiani
x9 x6
½ of Lauralie | Koala | The being in Ern's pocket | Baby Smurf | Prouf member of The Flock

SPOILER!!: Tegz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
[...]
Oh and good, come from the direction of the main office. That was a good sign, meant that this one -Charmayne as she introduced herself- was already hard at work.

Or one would hope. Oh Charms Task Force. Thea nodded. She'd be familiar with her employees and their roles soon enough. And expected there to be a few changes in the works.

"That's right, Althea Schirmer. Please, just call me Althea."
[...]

She smiled between the two women, Gabi and Charmayne too. "Now I don't suppose you two would mind showing me around the main work area?" She did want to see where they did most of their desk work.... and assess whether or not it was up to her standards. The rest would follow soon enough.

Idly she wondered if they realised yet that there would be more than just a few changes in the works.[/COLOR][/INDENT]

Maine smiled, nodding and committing the name and face to memory. She could sense the critical eyes studying her but somhow mantained her composure. She'd been taught this since she could understand what her gran mere was saying. Smile and nod. Remember names. They were all almost second nature to her, but now they meant something.

"Of course, M-,"
she began before correcting herself. "Althea." This was just strange, but she was fine with it. It was nice to have a Department Head who seemed friendly.

When Miss Schirmer Althea mentioned that she wanted to see the work area, her face lit up slightly. "I wouldn't," she said meeting Althea's eyes with her own briefly before turning to Gabi.