View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 08:45 PM   #57 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
SPOILER!!: you two

Althea glanced between the two women and then smiled at Imogine when she agreed to after lunch. Good. That meant that she wasn't just blowing smoke. "Alright, 2pm in the training room - eat something hearty for lunch, you'll need the energy." Mmmhmmm, she would. It wouldn't do for her to skip lunch and then faint in the middle of things.

"I'll see you then." It was a dismissal. She turned her attention to Gabi.

ooc: feel free to post in the training room when you're ready and I'll join ya there XD

"Mmmm. Sounds like everyone is in need of a shake up then." Althea mused. Well she would certainly be doing that. No lazing around on her watch. "It can't have been easy to keep things going without support and direction. If you haven't, you should speak with Ale... the Minister about a bonus. Or I could look into that for you." The unspoken part was 'provided you didn't screw things up'.

Thea smiled in response to Gabi's grin, though it was a little more standoffish than friendly. "Oh that's good. I think too many get into experimental charms without a thorough foundation and understanding in magical theory and mechanical constructs of magic." That was her thoughts anyway. "As they say, you have to break it to make it."

As in, you had to be able to break something down to figure out how to make something up. It made sense.

"Is there a particular sub-field of charms development that interests you?"
Gabi could feel the new Department Head getting a bit more critical with her analysis of her, but Gabi simply put on another smile and pushed a piece of blonde hair out of her eyes. Gabi THRIVED under pressure like this. She was a good worker and she knew it, she'd just have to prove it to this woman.

"Oh, a bonus? Thank you, I hadn't even thought of asking for one...I was just trying to lull people out of a coma of boredom," she explained with a chuckle. And hey, an excuse to talk to Minister Greingoth was always welcome in Gabi's book.

Hmmm, Gabi's favorite sub-field of charms...there were so many, it was hard to choose, it was like asking a historian to pick only ONE decade they thought was interesting..."Household charms. Essentially anything that makes cooking, cleaning, overall daily life just a bit easier...I'm a single mother myself, so anything that can shave just a few seconds off a chore is a winner for me," she explained.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid