View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 07:55 PM   #50 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
Althea turned slightly after she was addressed and after an assessing look at the younger woman, she tipped her head to one side, her expression somewhat distant and cool. "Imogine? Nepman, is it?" She had managed to glance through some of the employee files over the last week or so, though Thea didn't remember what Imogine's job was.

She smiled though, belatedly. "Yes, I'm Althea Schirmer. Nice to meet you. I hope you don't mind me asking what your job is? I'm afraid I don't recall and I don't yet know all the records through as I'd like to."
Gabi had not only starred the arrival of the new Department Head in her personal planner, but also written it in bright purple ink, underlined it AND highlighted it with neon yellow marker to remind her to dress her absolute best on this day. She heard voices from the work area and naturally hurried from her desk to come introduce herself and get in her first impression right away...that way, in case something HORRIBLY went wrong, she'd have the rest of the day to fix it.

Smoothing out her black pencil skirt and her baby blue silk blouse, she ran a manicured hand through her newly dyed blonde hair just to make sure she looked sleek and professional before entering the work area. She did a quick one-up of the new Department Head and could immediately tell she would like this woman--she had great fashion sense and her hair was fantastic. A woman who knew how to take care of herself was very rarely an enemy to Gabi.

She grinned and headed over to the woman, holding out a hand for a shake. "Hello, you must be the new Department Head we've all been anxiously waiting on," she said with a small chuckle. Even though she had a joking tone of voice, that was hardly a joke to Gabi...she'd been going completely mental waiting for something to actually HAPPEN around here. "My name is Gabriela Schultz. Charms Developer," she said, introducing herself with another kind smile.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid