View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 04:14 PM   #48 (permalink)
TeafortheSoul
Formerly: Tegz
Dark Force Defense League

DERP & DMT
Demiguise

Hogwarts RPG Name:
???
Ravenclaw

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ronnie Thurkell
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Stella Jarsdel
Transportation

Ministry RPG Name:
Calyx Morgan-Bott
Ecological Protection

x12 x12
Default Teehee hi
lives in a hobbit hole || Ern and Touz's Nuzzle || roflysst || looking at a seed packet

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJP View Post
Slightly bopping to the catchy muggle tune on the radio, Imogine proceeded into the room to catch the latest wizerding gossip magazine on the table. It was her break and she had been dealing with chaos all day, so she just wanted to sit and relax.

Instantly she realized that the lady who was also in here must be the new department head. Imogine had barely got a chance to meet the last one, but with this one she had a meeting. Imogine had willingly voulenteered herself for the new department position, without even knowing what it entailed!

She smiled, and then said "You must be the new department head, Im Imogine pleased to meet you".
Althea turned slightly after she was addressed and after an assessing look at the younger woman, she tipped her head to one side, her expression somewhat distant and cool. "Imogine? Nepman, is it?" She had managed to glance through some of the employee files over the last week or so, though Thea didn't remember what Imogine's job was.

She smiled though, belatedly. "Yes, I'm Althea Schirmer. Nice to meet you. I hope you don't mind me asking what your job is? I'm afraid I don't recall and I don't yet know all the records through as I'd like to."

love is like a letter wrote :: and life is like an envelope
be careful who you give it to :: they might not give it back to you