View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 07:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
Slytherin's Talon
Slytherin
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
C. Caspian
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Scarlet Seekers

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
Ahh. This was his date! Perfect. Toby smiled at her. She was pretty. He was happy. Not that Toby was that shallow. He didn't care about the prettyness of his date really. It was all about the personality for him. "Hey. I'm Toby." Not saying his full name. He hardly used that anyway. The man smiled at the woman. He was looking forward to their date. It was going to be fun. Hopefully he wouldn't fall over though, because he really did want to make himself look really stupid. It wasn't the best thing to do when you were on your first date. Hopefully no falling over would happen, and the date would go swimmingly. He also hoped that his date wouldn't fall over either, because that wouldn't be too good.

"I've not done this before either actually." The whole blind dating thing. He hadn't had many dates either really. Couldn't have that many dates when you worked in the amazon and the alps. But that didn't mean he wasn't about to enjoy himself. He was looking forwad to this.
Erika smiled at him. He was cute, she supposed. "I am not sure I want to skate. This dress isn't really suited for that."

She approached him. "I hear you are a MLE. It must be exciting. I read what happened in the Ministry last year. Were you involved in taking down those villians?"