Thread: Adventure: Finding Voldemort - Sa13+
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 02:35 AM   #12 (permalink)
Gabrielle
Hufflepuff
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Glenn Reyes
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chase Gallacher
Environmental Protection

Chapter 4

Logan’s room was messy. And that is putting it lightly. Dirty dishes lined all surfaces; dust coated the million books that were stacked haphazardly on the thread bare carpet and teddy bears that had been stitched up many times sat along the bed.

What’re you looking at?” Logan demanded, covering his teddy bears with a blanket on his bed, “So what if I have teddy bears, lots of kids do too. My mu- Jessie wouldn’t let me chuck them away.” He spewed his words out, darting glances at Quirinus.

Quirinus averted his gaze. The idea of the oh-so-tough Logan keeping his teddy bears was too funny and he suspected that Logan would not take Quirinus’ smirk as a compliment.

You’ll be sleeping here.” Logan said as he chucked one pillow on the ground and a quilt. “This is my room.” The dark-haired teen suddenly said, “So don’t look through my stuff. It’s mine.” Logan straightened up and leaned upon his bookshelf. “So what actually happened in the forest?” He said, “You’ve got a fair idea of what we know from what Elliot asked before.

Quirinus stiffened as Logan gave a name to the little twat, “I guess I was beat up by a vampire.” He replied waspishly narrowing his eyes.

Oh...” Said Logan looking oddly disappointed, “I thought maybe-" But whatever Logan thought was silenced as the door swung open and Daniele stood, slightly out of breath.

Logan, Lucy made Elliot become covered in boils!” The look on her face made it clear that this was not a laughing matter; Daniele’s brown eyes were wide and scared.

Logan jumped up and gave a significant glance to Daniele before pushing past her out the door.

You might as well come too.” Daniele said apprehensively, gesturing to him and giving a small jump when he brushed against her as he followed Logan down the stairs where an audible argument was taking place somewhere below.

I didn’t mean to!” A girl’s voice was shouting on the verge of breaking; trying unsuccessfully, to be heard over the din of Elliot’s cries, and Dave’s booming shouts.

Quirinus reached the living room and took in his wand lying abandoned upon the floor by the small blonde girl who he assumed was called Lucy and who was now had traces of tears in the corner of her eyes.

He was about to ask why his wand was here when he thought it had been lost in the forest when Dave’s shouts gave him the required information.

Took a wizard’s wand when we were hiding it – You know why we hid it – Magic is dangerous – But now you... magic” He spluttered to a close, his eyes finding Quirinus and jumping as if struck by lightning. “Get out of this house – and take that witch with you as well as well.” He raised a shaking hand and pointed at Lucy.

Quirinus stared at Dave and Jessie who was cowering near him. He was so taken aback by this sudden banishment, that he was lost for words. “I-" He started, turning to Daniele.

He expected her to stick up for Lucy if not for him. When before, Daniele would be chatting happily with Lucy; she now stood stationary in the door frame. Almost as if she was scared of her now.

Daniele caught his eye and took a shaking step towards Quirinus, “Dave, you ca-can’t just kick her out because she has magic.” She appealed to Dave. Her face was still very pale.

Yes I can. And you can get out too if you are going to stick with these vermin.” He snapped.

F-fine. We’ll go." She replied. “Logan?” Daniele pleaded to her brother.

It seemed as if he was going to join Elliot, Dave and Jessie. Elliot of which, was still snivelling in the corner, a number of angry red boils covering his face. Quirinus felt a surge of anger at Logan and went to take a step towards him when Daniele reached out a hand to hold him back.

He saw why. Logan had scooped up Lucy and was now carrying her, not back to their group, but out the front door. Quirinus followed with Daniele in his wake out into the cold German night.