View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 12:13 PM   #14 (permalink)
Romine
Members
Fire Slug

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_bellamy View Post
I find it interesting that it's always the more low-profile people who tend to go to these things and show their love for Harry Potter. Dan and Emma are probably the two biggest young stars of the series, yet they hardly ever go to HP-related events, aside from the movie premieres. And when it comes to the adult actors, it's always the bit players who were barely in the movies at all like Nick Moran, Warwick Davis, Natalia Tena, and Helen McCrory, rather than the big prominent actors like Michael Gambon, Maggie Smith, or Alan Rickman.
1. )Rupert is with Emma and Daniel the biggest Star in the Series, the golden Trio. So 1 of the big Stars of HP is sure there next Week, don't worry.

2.)But agree with Vixen, Tom is not really low Profile, neither is Rupert. I don't know why you think that. Emma did Promotion at the Park in Orlando in May 2010, Daniel was at the Red Carpet Event in June 2010. Daniel had the Musical going on November 2011. I just don't know why Emma didn't attend, but I think her Studies were more important for her.

3.) Evanna, Bonnie, Helen etc might be supporting Cast, but they are a Part of Harry Potter who also filmed at Leavesden
Romine is offline   Reply With Quote