View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 01:32 AM   #7 (permalink)
brelovesweasleys
Slytherin
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Abel Wysor
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Derrick Vanderbilt
Minister's Office
be the bre.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomewitch View Post
Started? Started with what? Eliza stared at the man as if he was going to do something against the law. But then, he only climbed into the carriage. Quickly, she shook her head and moved a bit to her left side, giving him a bigger space to sit beside her. Then..the trip moved along the park. Eliza watched the peacocks and some squirrels roam around comfortably as they passed. She only turned her head when Derrick talked again. She had a pretty name? Really? No one had ever told her that, well, aside from someone unworthy to be mentioned, that is. "Thanks Derrick.." Quite frankly, she was already feeling secured being with him. He seems to be a good person. "I'm at the Ministry. Brooms Company and Shops Liaison, under the Magical Transportation Department. How about you?" she inquired back.
This carriage ride was nice and romantic, he remembered Mil-.... Someone else once said to him that this would be perfect. And it was perfect, even if it wasn't with.... her. She worked in the Ministry? And Derrick didn't know her.. Interesting. "I also work in the Ministry.. I'm Personal Assistant to the Minister of Magic" Which he was VERY proud of.

er... Now what? "So um... Do you have any pets? Wait.... You don't have kids.... Do you?" Cause That might be a problem... Slightly.

Fade from everything, as winter stays...