View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 06:28 AM   #7 (permalink)
Gabrielle
Hufflepuff
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Glenn Reyes
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chase Gallacher
Environmental Protection
Default Ignore me mixing up the times xD

"Ravenclaw." Nod. "Must be smart then." He waggled an eyebrow and grinned. "I was never the best at that academic stuff. Alright at healing though. I'm a trainee healer at St Mungos at the moment. Thought I might take a course at Wizarding University this year, maybe." Might get a better position if he worked some more at it. Living in a little flat in muggle London wasn't exactly the best living for a guy. Seemed washing clothes and dishes was not as easy as his mother had made it out to be., might want to work on household charms while he was at it.

Badger den? Well that was a funny way of putting though, yeah. Sorta. "I guess you could say that." He chuckled and helped himself to a handful of popcorn and a sip of cola from a glass bottle he had bought earlier.

"I heard the Ravenclaw common room was up in the Ravenclaw tower and you have to answer questions to get in? I would be stuck out for a week if that's true." He laughed again, settling into his chair and watching the circus for a while. They hadn't really started performing yet, just parading animals around until everyone got to their seats.

Ky had been possessed by that creepy pirate ship? Whaaa..? "Really?" He asked incredulously, "I tried to stay low at school." A sudden thought crossed his mind, "That'd make you a year older than me then." Thomas said. Not that it really mattered. Although he had always dated girls slightly younger than himself.