View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 09:12 PM   #44 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Gabi had just posted her very first assignments EVER on the task board and was going to meet up with her fellow Charms Developer so she could get started on her own job, but first she decided a coffee was in order. She couldn't get anything done without caffeine. Straightening her skirt, she started to head out to the lifts so she could head to the corner coffee shop, when she paused and heard a very familiar voice asking for her.

She smiled and walked into the nearby visitors area, quietly creeping up behind Armen as he stood facing the secretary. "Urgent, is it? What, has the Minister's office all run out of coffee?" she asked with a smirk. Because really, what was urgent for a Ministry Gopher? Probably something coffee related.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid