View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 07:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

Ky she liked the way the nickname rang as he said it. Still, she couldn’t help but laugh when he commented about never having a nickname. Well, almost never.

“Aw well nicknames are the best” she smiled.

When he said he was from Hogwarts she just raised her eyebrow and smiled, ”Oh yeah I actually lived there - hence the itzybitzy accent” she smiled. ”Wait you were a hufflepuff - nice...I heard the dorms were shaped like a badgers den with little tunnel-like halls that led to the dormitories from the common room.” she smiled.

Right she was leaving something big out. ”I actually went to Hogwarts for the last two years of schooling - left part way through seventh year though what with the pirate-thing going around...I was one of the few who got possessed by the black ship and the pirates who used to...well, man the ship i guess” she flushed right that wasn’t what she was trying to say really. She was nervous a bit, and well, nervous was her calling. ”I was in Ravenclaw house - reserve quidditch team in seventh year before i had to leave” she admitted. The fact that heights made it nearly impossible for her to sit on a broom without screaming was left out of the conversation.

”Oh and thank you - but you know...I think getting stepped on isn’t something I’d want to happen to anyone at all.” she admitted with a laugh. As she took a seat next to him, and took a bite of the popcorn that was sitting in little cups next to them. This was actually kind of nice - even with it just being them there. With other people there could be moments that her awkwardness would go, well unnoticed.

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________