View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 09:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

Kyle turned when she heard her name being called - well, asked. Okay this guy seemed nice. Nice was good right. But somehow deep down there was a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach when she looked at his blond hair that reminded her of - well, her friend...someone he probably didn’t know.

“Yes, I’m Kyleigh - you can call me Kyle if you want...easier, or Ky” she added with a soft smile. When she heard him begin to speak next she simply froze, how to break the awkward - right comment on the very beautiful flower he had brought her. Chivalry? Already?

”Oh what a beau-i mean-pretty flower, th-thanks” she bit her lip it must have been from the local flower-shop the one that grew special flowers that never marred the gifted or the gifter. Seats? Right.

”S-sure seats sound like a good plan - how about um...anywhere not close enough to elephants? Don’t plan on being stepped on today” What was she doing? Awkward girl. ”Its a long story - I was stepped on at a traveling petting zoo when I was back in france.” she admitted with a laugh. Walking forward closer to the tent and the seats she smiled over to Thomas, ”So - where did you go to school?” she asked with a smile. Maybe they went to school together...maybe he knew her? Maybe acting like a pirate and a complete fool would make him remember the insane girl in-front of her and he’d run off?

No that was not the plan. The plan was to meet someone. Even if someone else kept getting in the way of meeting someone.

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________