View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 04:25 AM   #10 (permalink)
lazykitty

DMLE & DMAC
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kalie Carter-Hope Gellar
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ronan Victor Carter
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Alfred Ludovic Devereaux
Accidents & Catastrophes
x7 x4
Dem Carters | even 🕊🕊 have pride | | Expecto PAWtronum 🐈 | U-NA-GI

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanialRadFAN01 View Post
Armen couldn't shake off the feeling that he had seen this woman around the Ministry before he had asked if she even worked there or not. The only thing he didn't realize was where he had seen her--the MLE offices on his many Crusades for the Cult. Even worse she was one of the ones that was less than satisfied with his antics.

After she had joined him, the man waved his fishing rod around to cause some ripples in the water. That was the stuff you were supposed to do right? "Yes I work there. You would probably know me, I was formally the Department Head of Magical Transportation." he said proudly, trying and almost able to keep all the pompousness out of his tone.

"Which department do you call home?"
Okay Roxanne, be careful what you say now… He was right, though. She'd recognized the name as soon as she'd read it. "Your name rang a bell…" To say the least. "Aren't you the Ministry Gopher now, though?" No trace of unkindness. Just a simple question.

The date had the potential to turn awkward with her next words. "I work for the Department of Magical Law Enforcement. Wizengamot division." She smirked a little. Yep, here comes the awkwardness…

You are Salt!