View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 05:48 PM   #9 (permalink)
DanialRadFAN01

Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
N/A

Ministry RPG Name:
Phillip Flutterby
Games & Sports

x6
Gaga Mafia Monster : MURPHY : Kelvin's SS!BFAM : Roro's Evil Twin : Ravlyndor : Gopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazykitty View Post
Ah, so he did know a little something about fishing after all. Hmm…

Roxanne slipped out of her own socks and shoes, carefully rolled her jeans legs up so they wouldn't get wet, and parked herself on the edge of the dock, feet dangling in the water. Slightly chilly, but that was okay. "Yes, I work at the Ministry. And you…?" Said in the most friendly of manners, of course. Since he was being nice and all.

She cast her line out into the water, watching as it landed a couple of feet in front of her. At least it hadn't caught on her clothes or anything…
Armen couldn't shake off the feeling that he had seen this woman around the Ministry before he had asked if she even worked there or not. The only thing he didn't realize was where he had seen her--the MLE offices on his many Crusades for the Cult. Even worse she was one of the ones that was less than satisfied with his antics.

After she had joined him, the man waved his fishing rod around to cause some ripples in the water. That was the stuff you were supposed to do right? "Yes I work there. You would probably know me, I was formally the Department Head of Magical Transportation." he said proudly, trying and almost able to keep all the pompousness out of his tone.

"Which department do you call home?"

Last edited by DanialRadFAN01; 02-19-2012 at 05:54 PM.