View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 10:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyPatronusIsaMoose View Post
Harvey did his typical one-footed landing as he released the Portkey, quickly using his cane to balance himself. He looked around to check his surroundings.

EH, this didn't seem to bad. It was cold but Harvey had worn his long black trench coat and his favorite black flat cap over his long messy blonde hair. He didn't know the date would outside the entire time and wished he had worn a scarf and gloves.

AH! A boat, this could end up being a disaster. he had already slipped once trying to get into that same kind of boat last summer. He wore a towel and cursed at his gimped leg for the rest of that boat ride while his mother and foster son rowed it around the lake they visited.

OH RIGHT! His date, where was she? He looked for her and saw a women standing not to far from where he was. He waved but she didn't seem to notice as she was also eying the boat distastefully. Hello there Miss? He greeted her from the distance. There was no hard ground to put his cane on so he must have looked ridiculous as he the closed distance between him and her.
Gabi heard a noise a few feet away and turned, watching the arrival of who she could only assume was her date. The first thing that caught her attention was the cane he was holding...well, that was interesting. What was that on the top there? From where she was standing it looked like a snitch or something, but she couldn't see it very well.

He had longer blonde hair and had thought to wear a coat, something Gabi hadn't had the foresight to do. It was a shame, seeing his trench coat made her think of a really nice green trench coat she had in her closet with that tags still on it, it would have been PERFECT for today...oh well, too late now. She smiled politely and closed the distance between them, holding out a hand for a shake.

"Hello, I'm Gabriela. You must be my date," she said with a small chuckle. Because who else could it be? She was just trying to make small talk to put off the whole boat thing for as long as humanly possible.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid