View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 05:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

As she landed on her feet and let go of the portkey, Gabi was a bit disappointed to see that they weren't somewhere indoors. It was the middle of winter and the last place she wanted to be was OUTSIDE. Still, she'd planned accordingly and was wearing a lovely purple turtleneck sweater with jeans and dark brown boots, so it wasn't that bad.

When her eyes fell upon the boat, however, her eyes widened.

NO. GABRIELA MONIKA SCHULTZ DID NOT DO BOATS.

She was deathly afraid of them, actually. Granted if something happened to them and this boat turned over she probably wasn't in TOO much danger of dying, but just knowing that she could possibly drown after getting in one of these things was terrifying. And it was winter--had no one remembered the TITANIC?? THEY COULD HIT A PIECE OF ICE AND DROWN!

Refusing to get into the boat until her date got there (and possibly not even then) Gabi just stood there and waited, arms crossed moodily as she took in the scenery around her. Well, at least the trees were pretty and stuff.

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid