View Single Post
Old 01-17-2012, 04:59 AM   #320 (permalink)
Gabrielle
Hufflepuff
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Glenn Reyes
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chase Gallacher
Environmental Protection

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastonionNW View Post
Nate politely dabbed at the corners of his mouth with his napkin before ditching it on the table. He slid his chair back a little, but not too much. He wasn't leaving yet.

He looked around at his table mates with a grin in his face. "It's odd," he said out loud, to no one in particular, "That although I'm muggle-born I've never learned any of this. It's always been 'Oh, just shut up and eat!' with my family..."

He really hoped somebody joined in the conversation. He didn't want to be the first to leave. That would be rude.
Glenn dabbed at the corners of her mouth with her napkin then set it down on the table, just like the professor had told them to do. She desperately wanted to lean on the table on her elbows but refrained from doing so, sitting slightly further back in her seat instead.

She turned to the boy sitting next to her and smiled, "Me too! Except I'm a half-blood. Our family's idea of a night out was dinner at the local pub." She laughed and brushed a couple of strands of curly blonde hair from her eyes and back into her side ponytail. It was starting to irritate her, the make-up and hairstyle. After she left she'd take all the make-up of and get changed into her pyjamas or something.