View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 09:15 AM   #183 (permalink)
Lollipop!
Ravenclaw
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tilly C. Richards
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Persephone Walters
Accidents & Catastrophes
Bluejay | Potatopop! | SRS - Stupid Ravenclaw Syndrome

sorry this has taken so long! and that it's so short!

I smiled and brushed some hair out of her eyes.

Hermione blushed beneath her freckles. I don't think she's gotten used to the idea that we're “together” now. I hadn't. We were sitting on the rug in front of a burning fire, in the common room. I love the way the fire casts a glow on her skin.

“Uh, 'Mione?”

“Yes...Won-Won?” she teased.

I grimaced and she laughed. “C'mon...”I moaned. “This is serious.” “Oh, I'm sorry.” She tried to plaster on a serious face but failed. I rolled my eyes and scratched my arm. “I was wondering if... if you'd like to run away with me.” Hermione gasped and was instantly serious. “Ron..” I placed a finger on her lips to keep her quiet. “Look, I'm not saying we should elope, though I am open to the idea,” she smiled slightly when I said this. “Just, go to Australia, leave behind the Golden trio and maybe...we could find your parents.”

Her eyes shone and she burst into tears.

Not exactly the reaction I wanted. “Please don't cry.” I brushed away the tears with the back of my hand. “It was only an idea.” But she was on top of me, knocking me down onto the rug and kissing every inch of my face, half-sobbing. “Uh...what?” “Th-that is the sweetest th-thing someone has ever told me.”

“Why are you crying?” “Because I'm so touched!” She finally met my lips and after kissing me for what seemed like hours she pulled away and smiled a watery smile at me. “I would love to go to Australia with you.” She kissed me again, and this time I was over my shock and kissed her back, on hand in her hair and an other on her back.

When we pulled away, I'm not sure who did it. Maybe we pulled away at the same time? I dunno. She smiled warmly at me. “I love you.” she whispered. Warmth spread out through me, and I don't think I've felt happier. “I love you too.” She smiled again and helped me get up.

“Wait! What's that?” She pulled up my sleeve and frowned at the green spot on my arm. I tugged my arm away and shook down my sleeve not meeting her gaze. “Ron...is that what I think it is?” she asked, her voice wobbly. I said nothing and my silence spoke louder then words. She gasped and laid a supportive hand on my shoulder...

... CONFIDENT ... FIERCE ... PERSISTENT ...