View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 03:55 AM   #19 (permalink)
GlassXRose
Ravenclaw

I Snuggle Werewuffs!
Love Potioneer
Moke

Ministry RPG Name:
Elinor Danvers

|Who's On First? | Challenge Accepted.| | :Ink For Blood: | Team SUITS!|

Elinor, on a non-busy day, might have stopped to purse her lips at her colleague. Yeah, she was a little territorial about her lab. But now was not the time. There WAS no time, at least that was the impression Mister Bole gave, and hence, she was not inclined to act otherwise.

"The duffel bags got moved," she said, breaking off from the woman to head for the other side of the room, pausing only to point to some low cabinets just next to where the lady was crossing. "They're tucked away in the cabinet labeled 'Scene Analysis And Collection'. All the essentials should be in there-- Gloves, collection bags, scene markers, I think there's some cameras...!," she had her back turned in her haste, facing a line of drawers. "But I haven't had to use them in so long, I can't remember exactly what's in 'em."

She pocketed a few little things that might be needed into her grey skirt, even though she wasn't sure what she would be looking for. But she would know it when she saw it. There wouldn't be time to go back and get anything. Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock...

Ummm--- Elinor tried to think things out. Evidence, trail, a paper trail, paper, writing-- Ink.

She crossed to a drawer and pulled out a couple of seemingly blank cards, to which were taped little vials of clear liquid. "I'm grabbing a few ink tests, too." Might as well tell the woman what she was taking. She kept them in one hand-- not wanting to keep them in her pocket-- and moved on to the next row of drawers, quickly scanning their labels for ideas on what might be needed.