View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011, 03:37 AM   #21 (permalink)
DancingwithRainbows
Gryffindor
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Angel Wyatt
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Thalia Valdez
Magical Transportation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Presley Black View Post
Leo nodded. "Yep, that's me." He shook her outstretched hand. She had him at a disadvantage. She knew his name, and he'd no idea of hers. He frowned slightly, but didn't bring it up. He was sure she would introduce herself in a moment. On the other hand, he sincerely hoped that he'd spoken to the proper person, because being redirected was always just a tad embarassing. Like the time he'd tried to speak to the person in charge at the Post Office, and had accidentally been speaking to the fill-in for that person being ill. "Am I in the right place?" There, avoid all confusion now, and make sure he was where he was supposed to be.
Thalia smiled at him, pretending not to notice the frown. "Yup, you're definitely in the right place. I'm Thalia Valdez by the way" she continued, grinning childishly. Perhaps it wasn't the best look when it was 'official business' but growing up the way she did she really couldn't have cared less, now that she'd definitely gotten the details right she wouldn't have to worry about anything so she immediately allowed herself to realax, had she mixed him up with someone else... well that would've been highly embarrassing!