View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 02:12 PM   #25 (permalink)
PhoenixAuror169
Hufflepuff
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amethyst Kai Geleto
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kyle La Roux Ambrose
Environmental Protection
Wolfy | 1 of 4 Amigos! | ♥ Badger! | Slytherpuff | S. Snape Lover ♥ | Lil' Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ren Sakura View Post
Ren was shuffling through employee profiles in the filing cabinet at the far corner of his office when he heard a knock. He turned his head just as the two visitors introduced themselves and immediately pushed the cabinet shut. Environmental Protection employees, definitely the kind he would make time for instead of usually brushing most visitors away "Ms Ambrose, Ms Malfoy, please come in, have a seat." he said as he strolled back towards his desk, pointed his wand at the space across from his table and two seats materializing for his guests.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trish View Post
Hermione walked into the office, hopefully with Kyle right behind her..

"Thank you for seeing us Mr Sakura... The purpose of our visit is to ask you for permission to put up some posters around the department, here they are"

SPOILER!!: Posters

Hermione gave Mr. Sakura a few minutes to look at the posters before she said anything else... And also to give Kyle a chance to pipe in if she had anything to add..
Kyle smiled and nodded, as she let Hermione talk, since she had done the talking in Mr. Recard's office. She cleared her throat. "We'd greatly appreciate it if you would support our efforts in trying to reserve our environment."

..___________The Depths have a number, they call you by name; fall asleep.
Davy Jones calls you, so fall asleep and dream.