View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 05:01 AM   #15 (permalink)
Berty Borr

Very Busy & Important
Firecrab

Ministry RPG Name:
Lord Berty Borr

"ALL are supportive of me!" Lord Borr flailed his beefy leg and his neatly trimmed toe went into Armen's face, on target for his nostril. Armen was too highly ranked in Lord Borr's opinion to make such a blunder. However, the Minister was wise and forgiving; he patiently put his foot back onto the lap of the younger man and gave him a moment to recollect himself.

Lord Borr, meanwhile, settled farther into his chair and the belt around his globe-like physique stretched out audibly.

"I called you here today because LORD BORR has noticed how busy you've been. You're running TWO DEPARTMENTS! Those blubbering idiots in MLE owe you for taking such an interest in their abilities, as do the people of the Wizarding World. Under MY rule, good deeds do not go unnoticed or without reward. Therefore," Lord Borr was blind to the toenail in Armen's eye and wouldn't have minded either way. MINISTER Borr's toe nail in your eye was like a medal of honor, "I've hired a personal assistant for you. She'll be paid out of the MLE offices; we'll just dock Bole's pay again or any of those that fail your test. You will use her to help with those tests and all the other tasks you have going on."

Lord Borr was all warm affection, both literally and figuratively, towards Mr. Recard. A giant smile was peeking out from beneath his mustache.

"I'm also submitting your name for an Order of Merlin nomination."

Someone unimportant whose name slips my memory made this signature.
Twas Lady Borr who did it, sir!
Boor's bringin' sexy back and yall just hatin'
Kingston: Marry me my lord. We're perfect for each other.