Thread: Adventure: Eyes of an Angel - Sa13+
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 02:05 AM   #150 (permalink)
Cassiopia Malfoy
Slytherin
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaylee Strap
First Year
Dragon..Dragon..Draco.. | | Sirius Lee Black

Chapter Sixteen: Revenge

"Welcome back Miss Frost, how was your stay in Bulgaria?" Headmaster Neville Longbottom asked.

"It was wonderful, thank you for letting me go." Jamie smiled cheerily. "And thank you for letting me stay past October."

"Very good and you're welcome. I'll let you get accustomed to the new students and set yourself at home, after dinner you can stop by my office and we can talk about the class, the password is 'Alastor'." Neville grinned slightly then continued on his way.

"Thanks," Jamie murmured as she headed towards the Ravenclaw common room, on her way, she came across a surprising sight, Septimus Snape and Lily Potter, holding hands and- wait what? No, she blinked, they were still there.

"Ahem," she cleared her throat loudly, and the two of them broke apart. "Am I missing something?"

"No, I don't think so." Lily snickered slightly, but she did go a bit red as well.

"Since when were you two dating?" Jamie demanded.

"Um, a few weeks after term started?" Septimus glanced at Lily, who nodded.

"Right, well, see you two around I guess." Jamie nodded suspiciously, immediately she went to find Dianna, her partner in crime (more like sidekick though).

"JAMIE! You're back!" Dianna Finnegan squealed happily, hugging Jamison.

"I know, I know. I came to ask you about something, Septimus and Lily." Jamie half smiled, not really returning the hug and getting straight to the point.

"Oh, I think she used love potion on him, it's not like an amazing guy like him would actually even look at her in adoration, repulsion maybe." Dianna drawled on her irritating, squeaky voice (in Jamie's opinion at least).

"So then we will have to find a cure, because he I know for a fact that he wouldn't look at anyone but me." Jamie said angrily, her disliking for the Potter girl increasing as she spoke.

"A cure, yeah, I'll go grab my potions book and you can think of a way to slip it into his drink or something like that, you're the smart one." Dianna chirped, then skipped away brightly. "So I'll drop by the Ravenclaw common room, meet you at the kitchens in fifteen?"

"Sure," Jamie agreed and began to walk briskly towards the kitchens.

As the two women left, they hadn't noticed a young man leaning against the wall just around the bend, his green eyes glistened furiously as he quietly disappeared towards the Great Hall.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Hey Lily, can I talk to you real quick?" Albus asked, tapping his sisters shoulder lightly.

"Um, okay?" She stood up warily and exited the great Hall with him. "What's up, wrong, or what?"

"I accidentally overheard Jamison Frost and Dianna Finnegan talking, and um, from what it seemed like, they are planning on ruining yours and Septimus' relationship." Albus blurted out.

"Firstly, thank you a million times for letting me know. Secondly, I thought you didn't approve of Septimus, wouldn't you be happy to see him gone?" Lily responded, staring at him suspiciously.

"No problem, and um, if James approves of him, then so do I." Albus shifted his weight back and forth, glancing at his feet, obviously feeling a bit uncomfortable. "Besides, I don't want you to get hurt because of some dumb witches."

"Thank you again, Al." Lily grinned, pulling the non expecting green eyed wizard into a deep hug.

She then skipped her way back into the Great Hall with Albus by her side and noticed that Septimus was talking with Jamie already, and Jamie was rather close to Septimus, immediately Lily began to rewrite her route and head towards them, but halfway there; Jamie reached up and pulled Septimus' head down, planting her lips on his.

Floating, in the distance.