View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 03:29 PM   #25 (permalink)
DanialRadFAN01

Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
N/A

Ministry RPG Name:
Phillip Flutterby
Games & Sports

x6
Gaga Mafia Monster : MURPHY : Kelvin's SS!BFAM : Roro's Evil Twin : Ravlyndor : Gopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Wesley could not stand the ego on this man. Look at him. He was practically basking in the fake title he had just made up. What the hell, mate? Was the Ministry really in such a bad state that they were hiring mental prison escapees now?!

"Who doesn't know Borr," Wes grunted, mentally calling up an image of the puffed-up old windbag. "I thought he'd have had a heart attack by now...." Shame. One could only wish.

Chief though Wes was, he was not pleased to hear his title come from this guy's sarcastic mouth. "Watch who you're talking to, Recard," he growled again, taking one menacing step closer to the guy. Shorty. "We would matter a lot more if we were able to properly do our jobs and not constantly have to deal with interference."

That's right. "Aha," Wes snickered softly, "you ARE the idiot I thought I had heard of. The idiot who took away my coworker's apparation licenses." Brilliant bit of work there, mate. "Nice job obstructing justice, you blockhead."
A heart attack?! Dear Merlin this guy was nuts! "You had better hold your tongue sir! One speaking ill of the Minister will have no future in this Ministry." A bit of friendly advice really. Borr had practically broke some dude's back once for not listening to him; Recard saw the whole thing. Armen made a mental note to watch after this guy, he could throw a rut in their plans. Borr would hear about him.

Interferance. Armen liked the sound of that, so he really had bothered the MLE and they were just stubbornly acting as if they didn't care. The news that he had gotten under their skin coming from this newbie, made Armen's hopes soar. "Oh it's been my pleasure I assure you." he said with a smile. Ohhh he loved his job. At least news of his good work slowing down MLE had gotten around even to the new hires, it never would have crossed his mind Isobel had been the one to tell him though.