View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 05:18 AM   #23 (permalink)
DanialRadFAN01

Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
N/A

Ministry RPG Name:
Phillip Flutterby
Games & Sports

x6
Gaga Mafia Monster : MURPHY : Kelvin's SS!BFAM : Roro's Evil Twin : Ravlyndor : Gopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Aww look at him, getting all flustered as he dashed around to recover the files that did NOT belong to him. Wesley watched the man, an amused smirk growing on his rugged face, but did not offer to hand over Damien's file. Nope. It wasn't his.

"Listen here, sir, or should I say, Mister High and Mighty Department Head Ranked Oh So Much Higher Than Me." Wes snorted at the sound of that ridiculous title. "Level One needs to beef up their security measures then," he mused aloud, "but don't worry, High and Mighty One, I'll take care of that."

He would, actually. Wes put it at the top of his mental To-Do List. "You can call me Lowly One, or Chief Investigator for the MLE." And that was all.
Hmmm that actually was a decent title. Armen didn't let the look of disgust fall from his face but on the inside he was cheering because that title had obviously either come from somewhere in the man's subconscious because his first impression of Armen was that good or he had picked it up somewhere and that meant people were talking about him. Awesome.

*cough*

"I don't know what you mean, Level one is plenty secure; only the Best for Lord Borr, you know the Minister right?" Que evil grin. Armen was in with Borr and this guy woudn't challenge him on these matters if he knew what was best for him or his job.

"Well Cheif," Siiiigh he could smell the MLE on him since he first saw the guy. "I guess its good Evander kept the position around to give to some moron to stand in for, keeping up the charade that MLE actually still matters around here has been important to Bole recently." he nodded as if he was pittying the guy. A tiny pang of regret for this statement came as he thought of Izzy. Well they would still need law-supervising officials when the Cult took over fully, she would see that they were right then and be willing to stay on right?

"Armen Recard, Department Head of Magical Transportation." he said curly, not extending a hand in greating.