View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 05:04 AM   #21 (permalink)
DanialRadFAN01

Crup

Hogwarts RPG Name:
N/A

Ministry RPG Name:
Phillip Flutterby
Games & Sports

x6
Gaga Mafia Monster : MURPHY : Kelvin's SS!BFAM : Roro's Evil Twin : Ravlyndor : Gopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanaBatGirl View Post
Moron? MORON? Oh no he didn't. Franklin Wesley Logan Ferguson was not a patient man and this guy, this man SPYING on HIS department's files, had just lit Wesley's short fuse.

"Watch who you're calling a moron, idiot," Wes growled, cracking his knuckles as he narrowed his eyes. "Who do you think you are to have access to the Department of Magical Law Enforcement's classified personnel files anyway?"

He bent down and picked up one glossy paper, which just happened to be that of Damien Jackson. Wes glared at the other man and tucked the paper under his arm protectively.
After verbally assulting the man who had so rudely: first, yelled in a quiet place and then second, knocked the files from his hand Armen dropped to the ground picking up the files, quickly jamming them back into the folder. "Idiot?!" How dare he!

This man was seriously confused. He must have thought he was some lackey, entry-level worker or a moron from MLE if he thought he could talk to him like that. "Listen here sir, I just happen to be a Ministry Department Head who does not have to answer to someone," he glared at the guy, obviously not ranked very high in any of the ten Departments because Recard had never seen the guy before. "who is ranked below me. And because I am just considerate of other people's inquireies, I DO have access to these files as do you. I just went to the Personnell office on level one and they handed them right over." Level 2 was dumb but they weren't stupid enough to post all of their REALLY secretive information in their general public files; Armen had tried to get his hands on those things for a while now. But hadn't gotten them yet.

"Now who might YOU be?" he said eying him with a look of distaste. Pfft didn't know who HE was? Armen Recard really, he didn't recognize this face?