Thread: DADA one
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 01:37 PM   #204 (permalink)
Maxilocks
Special Services to the School

SS Featured Author
Türk Bilgini
Bugbear

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sarani Glass
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sion Logan Jetza
x12
♥ Mrs. Itachi Uchiha™ & MAJNOO! : Bleach & Kyo & Natsume ♥ [ Maxh!Jesh ]

Text Cut: Josh and Marilyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara_the_Firelady View Post
Girls...

Now Josh had started to think that they were going to be his end. He had always known that behind all the elegancy they each had an evil soul. And this making him walk in high heels, especially into a classroom where everyone could see it, was the ultimate proof of it. Yet, there was no way the boy was going to back away and let the girls win! So, though it was really difficult to walk with those shoes with high heels, not to mention it was kind of painful, Josh was going to prove that he could do it. There was nothing he could not do if he wanted to do it!

At first, he could hardly walk with them...yet later on he, at least, managed to take slow steps and kept walking to the DADA classroom with those careful, slow steps....only to see Cassie and that expression on her face. ''Don't even dare to laugh.'' the Gryffindor said stopping beside her to relax his feet some but even standing motionless with those heels was very annoying and difficult. ''Here. I wore what you wanted.'' the boy indicated the high heel and shorts. ''I won, right? Accept it.''

Eh...they had better walk in the classroom instead of having a convo before the door. ''Let's move. And i say it again; don't laugh!''
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Marilyn View Post
Marilyn seen Cassie coming her way and smirked. Her Hufflepuff friend had THAT look on her face...which could have only meant one thing.

Looking past her, she seen Josh. Short pants...and gorgeous heels. Blinking several times, she looked between Cassie and the unstable Gryffindor trying not to fall on his face...

O.o

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

She was laughing in her mind, of course. It would have been so terribly rude to laugh in his face...or *cough* in front of him. A few giggles did escape...but she wasn't super woman. It was HARD trying to hold laughter in...

Leaning over, she whispered to Cassie. "Got the camera?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Marilyn View Post
Marilyn took the camera, settling it in her lap. She wondered if there was anyway possible to take a photo and Josh not notice. Hmm, most likely not...

Seeing Cassie preparing for the lesson, Marilyn stood, moving into the isle. Josh was still making his way through the seats, the wobble more noticeable in his upper body. It was painfully obvious that the heels were killing his feet...The Gryffindor was being a trooper, though...and Marilyn felt compelled to give him some credit.

Some...

Seeing him step directly into her line of sight...and the cameras, she aimed the lens.

*shutter sound*

CLICK...FLASH

Sarani swept into the classroom in a swirl of black robes, her spiked heel boots clicking against the floor,. "Detention, Carter," she said, tone cold. She flicked her wand and the camera that had flashed a moment ago, disappeared as the snake it belonged to, slipped it into her bag. "That's thirty points apiece from Gryffindor and Slytherin."

She turned to face the class, as if nothing had happened.

"Welcome to the Defense Against the Dark Arts course. I'm Sarani Glass, and I will be your Defense Against the Dark Arts professor. If you could all take turns to tell me your names, years and, if you've chosen to pursue Defense at NEWT level, the reason you've decided to do so."

OOC: The lesson has now STARTED. Please don't RP your characters arriving late. If YOU are joining the class just now, pretend that your charrie was there all along. =)