View Single Post
Old 09-06-2011, 03:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
ashfig
Ravenclaw
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Cora Clearwater
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Penny Alexandra Clearwater
Magical Creatures

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyJames View Post
Ohhh! I love it! I have two sets of twins brothers in my family and I can understand it.

I can't wait for more!
ooh lots of twins! thanks a bunch for reading!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crookshanks_kitty View Post
Ooh interesting plot. A story about our beloved Fred (RIP) and George. Who wouldn't love it? I have twin cousins so I would somewhat understand what you mean... being close mentally and all. They're, like you, brother and sister. I used to get jealous of them when I was an only child back then (didn't mind the part that I got more spoiled). Anyway, I can't wait to read the rest of your amazing story.
Great Prologue. PAMS (please?)
i love being a twin. it does mean a lot of sharing and fighting, but in the end it was fun. i guess any amount of children has ups and downs, being an only child would probably be nice too. i will post the rest later tonight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Mouldywart View Post
It sounds great! Are they going to fight? Pams
you will have to wait and see! (well, not really, as this is more of a look into the eyes of George, so what happens is pretty much common knowledge at this point)

Quote:
Originally Posted by weasleytwinsROCK View Post
Awww :3
That's sweet. Especially as I had 'We are one' playing while I found and was reading it
Please add more soon (is that what PAMS means?)
Fitting soundtrack! haha and thanks for reading! and yes, I've heard it Post Another Message Soon, but same concept...