View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 09:44 PM

Post Evanna Lynch participates in 2011 MS READaTHON, to attend Collectormania London

Harry Potter actress Evanna Lynch once again participated in the MS READaTHON, which raises money for Multiple Sclerosis, and posed with young students made up as aliens as part of this year's themes of ‘Reading Isn’t Alien’ and ‘Go Rockets for Reading’, at the The Winding Stair Bookshop/Restaurant in Dublin last week. Photos of the Luna Lovegood actor with the students can be found in our galleries.

Evanna had to say this on her participating this year.

Quote:
“I did the MS READaTHON when I was in school and really loved it. I was and still am a big reader and I think there is nothing better that losing yourself in a book and creating the story within your imagination. With the MS READaTHON you get to read wonderful books but also you are raising money for people with MS. MS Ireland are really good at providing services for over 8,000 families living with MS and they need the money to run their care centre, their home visit service, counseling and their information line, among others.”

Evanna and former Harry Potter costars John Hurt (Ollivander), Shirley Henderson (Moaning Myrtle), and Rusty Goffe (a Gringotts goblin in Deathly Hallows: Part 2), will be heading to Collectormania London from October 1-2, 2011. More on that, as well as ordering tickets, here.