View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 08:38 PM   #96 (permalink)
Magical Soul
Ministry

DERP & DoM
Kappa

Mysteries
x6
Dalliesa | Ab-Bot | Hogwarts Trojan War |

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeAllie18 View Post
Adam could tell almost instantaneously that he had said the wrong thing...or at least worded what he was trying to say incorrectly. He looked at Louisa closely as she continued on about Dallin and the different experiences that she had had with him. "I wasn't trying ti imply that he doesn't enjoy hanging out with you, because I'm sure he does," Adam said, apology seeping through his whole demeanor. "I was just saying, or at least trying to say, that it's nice that you are comfortable enough with him that you are willing to do things you might not have tried on your own." Adam hoped that that cleared things up but if not he was going to just stop talking in general. Worst come to worst, if you can't say the right thing then don't say anything at all!

Adam kept his eyes on the soda can in front of him as he listened to Louisa explain how Dallin and her no longer hung out, and how his girlfriend also happened to be her good friend. Adam couldn't help but look up at her when she said that. "Did she know that you liked Dallin like that when she started dating him?" Adam asked. He certainly hoped that she didn't know, because if she had then that was just wrong. Of course Adam wasn't sure how a friend of hers wouldn't know considering Adam had only known her for a little while and he could already tell that she loved Dallin, even if she didn't come right out and say it in those exact words. It was on the tip of his tongue to ask her if she would consider just explaining how she felt to Dallin and how important he was to her, but he held the desire back. It was really none of his business, and obviously if Louisa wanted to, she would have told him already.

Adam was quiet for a couple of moments after Louisa agreed to go school supply shopping. "I'm sorry that this situation with Dallin is so...difficult," Adam concluded lamely, not even sure if that was a good enough word to describe the situation.
Louisa felt rather guilty when Adam kind of justified his words. She didn't meant to snap at him or anything. "Oh. Okay. Sorry if I sounded too snappy. I didn't mean to," She couldn't get herself to smile- not even apologetically, because she'd done it again; talking about Dallin like he was some kind of a knight and then snapped at anyone who tried to get some 'sense' into her and refer to him a bit lower than that. It happened with Marina, Vashti and now Adam. She should think about this a bit more.

At Adam's next question, she blushed a bit. Liked him this much? Was..was it that obvious? Or did she say to much? "I..I'm not that close to her. And even if I were, it wouldn't be her right to know. I know Dallin just as much as she does.. well, not after they dated," Since other things they did together that Louisa didn't do with him and we don't want to go into details, thank you. "But I don't think she'll listen to me if I tried to explain. There's no point," Shrugging a bit, Louisa gulped the rest of the coke.

"It's not your fault. Don't apologize," She smiled, fake of course because she was sorry too, "I think friendship is meant to stay friendship," the young eagle almost gasped. Did she just say that out loud? She was doing this a lot lately. "I don't mean it in a bad way!" She quickly added hoping that his mind wouldn't drift too far away by her comment, "I don't want anything from him. I just.." her eyes focused on the empty coke before her, "..I want him for myself only," THEEEEERE! The sentence she's been looking for for so long- almost five months.