View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 05:18 PM   #89 (permalink)
Magical Soul
Ministry

DERP & DoM
Kappa

Mysteries
x6
Dalliesa | Ab-Bot | Hogwarts Trojan War |

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeAllie18 View Post
"I would imagine that the Departments would be similar, maybe just different names for them or perhaps having different functions. After all not all countries are the same, so I imagine they'll have Departments that work the best for running America." Adam liked the states and sometimes thought about going back there, but he was liking Europe so far too. After all Adam kind of saw Europe as a new start for him...a place for him to start establishing himself as his own, independent person.

Adam was surprised that Louisa found him tough for admitting his fear of heights, and felt himself starting to tense slightly as she went on about her fear of Quidditch. By the time she was done Adam wasn't really sure what the real reason behind her fear of Quidditch was anymore. He sat there, deciding to take a bite of his burger to give him a moment to decide what to say next. "It's natural to be afraid of things I suppose. I mean, everyone is afraid of something," Adam said once he had swallowed.

Adam had noticed that even though Louisa had food left she had stopped eating. Maybe she just wasn't hungry enough to eat the whole thing...or perhaps she was trying to watch her weight? Not that she really needed to because Adam thought she looked good...not to sound like a creeper, but he just thought she looked...well...good. Adam just hoped she wasn't being self conscious because of Dallin because that would be bad. If you want to be in shape that's one thing, but to do it just for a guy...well Adam thought that was wrong.

"No, I've never been there," Adam said, "but I saw a sign for it while I was walking around Diagon Alley."
She nodded as he explained about their ministry. It made sense to her. "I want to visit the States one day. Maybe my dad's there, now, and if I find him he'll ask me to come and live with him there," She said a little louder than a whisper. The fact that a father who never looked back for his child would unlikely ask for that child to come and live with him, that fact was not very...meant to be.

She sipped more from her coke and furrowed her eyebrows, "I think so. But Dallin isn't afraid of anything," She got excited a bit. "He can do anything you want him to. And in a very good way too," Except study which was too boring for such a cool person. Too bad Louisa loved her textbooks and study time and couldn't give that up, not even to be with her 'best friend'. "We did a lot of adventures together last term. Believe me, I never would've climbed the giant Treehouse at Hogwarts if Dallin hadn't encouraged me to. And I had so much fun on the tire swings on the top," Back to beaming face, hyper voice tone and girly big smile, "Until I fell of course. But even then, he tried to catch me but he was a bit late. There was a cushioning spell on the ground, though, so it wasn't a big problem but he insisted on me to go to the Hogspital Wing," Her eyes had gone beyond Adam's face then, "He cares for me." She concluded faintly.

Louisa was playing with the little coke left, waving the cup in one hand as she spoke next, "I'll show all the shops and where to get your school supply. You have the list, right? We can start tomorrow if you want," She smiled while thinking about Marina's reaction. She sure had a lot to tell her guardian once she was back today. Not that Marina would let her accompany Adam without meeting him herself, but Louisa was sure that the boy would be Marina's favorite with his rather formal quietness and politeness.