View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 05:02 PM   #87 (permalink)
Wonderstruck
Gryffindor

SS Featured Writer
Ramora

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jeremy Bradford
Fifth Year
"It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you are not."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Soul View Post
"I've never traveled to many places in my life. Only France where I was born and I don't even remember that. My mom came here when I was around two." She swallowed a bite she was biting and left the rest of the sandwich. She was determined to keep herself in shape... in case Dallin looked at her and noticed that she was not a child anymore. Back to topic, "Do you think it has the same departments as ours?" She definitely was going to go work there if Dal was.

Did she start to sound like a stalker? O__o

It's not the toughest thing to admit? Louisa would've choked again had she been drinking, "Yes, it is!" She said or squeaked in disbelief. Louisa had never admitted anything bad in her which made her think that she wasn't very honest about her own potentials. "I wouldn't have admitted my fears to people. I still don't. Even when I told you about me not playing Quidditch I didn't say the truth!" She froze! Did she really say that out loud? Way to ruin your image in the first meeting, "I mean.. I'm.. scared of Quidditch. Balls falling on me or hitting me. I don't find that sporty. The balancing issue is right, though," She said hastily. She hadn't lied to him, she just didn't say everything- well, until then.

"Yes. Honeyduke's sweets are one of a kind. Have you been there, yet?" She took a sip of her coke and eyed her unfinished sandwich. Nope, she wasn't going to eat that. Not if she was going to look pretty like Ellie.
"I would imagine that the Departments would be similar, maybe just different names for them or perhaps having different functions. After all not all countries are the same, so I imagine they'll have Departments that work the best for running America." Adam liked the states and sometimes thought about going back there, but he was liking Europe so far too. After all Adam kind of saw Europe as a new start for him...a place for him to start establishing himself as his own, independent person.

Adam was surprised that Louisa found him tough for admitting his fear of heights, and felt himself starting to tense slightly as she went on about her fear of Quidditch. By the time she was done Adam wasn't really sure what the real reason behind her fear of Quidditch was anymore. He sat there, deciding to take a bite of his burger to give him a moment to decide what to say next. "It's natural to be afraid of things I suppose. I mean, everyone is afraid of something," Adam said once he had swallowed.

Adam had noticed that even though Louisa had food left she had stopped eating. Maybe she just wasn't hungry enough to eat the whole thing...or perhaps she was trying to watch her weight? Not that she really needed to because Adam thought she looked good...not to sound like a creeper, but he just thought she looked...well...good. Adam just hoped she wasn't being self conscious because of Dallin because that would be bad. If you want to be in shape that's one thing, but to do it just for a guy...well Adam thought that was wrong.

"No, I've never been there," Adam said, "but I saw a sign for it while I was walking around Diagon Alley."

If you're gonna be the death of me, that's how I wanna go