View Single Post
Old 08-19-2011, 01:35 PM   #79 (permalink)
pundantic

MO
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Gideon Emerson
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Ferris Karten

x4
Who Am I? Ern's 2460FUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetpinkpixie View Post

Holy Merlin's Hippogriff! FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY!

Ryoma, with Marshmallow tucked safely away in one of the large pockets of his vest, felt like she could be doing cartwheels down the street now that he had managed to close down the Leaky Cauldron and buy himself a nice BIG stick of cotton candy.

Did they come on sticks? Maybe this place sold it in buckets? It didn't really matter as long as he had lots of delicious cotton candy to nibble on. Sweet and delicious pink fluffy cotton candy. Well, he would rather have blue, but he wasn't going to be too picky right now.

Ryoma stood in line for a little when he saw someone walk past that made him smirk. Speaking of sweet things...

"Fancy meeting you here."
Harley was in the midst of taking a bit out of her veggie burger when she heard the familiar voice of her boss shoot like a ping through her body. Not that she didn't like her boss, he was a nice guy underneath all of his issues somewhere way deep down, it was just that she not in the mood to be hit on. She wanted to just eat her veggie burger in peace and perhaps go on a ride or two. A nice relaxing day.

But as she walked past Ryoma she knew she could not keep moving. So she stopped mid-stride and paused for a moment. After a few seconds of deciding she turned around and laughed a little to herself at the sheer luck of the moment, "Yeah fancy meeting me here. What exactly are you doing here anyway. I would have thought that you would be in the midst of entertaining a certain lady friend... or any lady friend."