View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 08:16 PM   #65 (permalink)
phoenix_tears
Gryffindor
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Charles Fitzgerald
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Brittany DeSalle
Department of Mysteries
Heart keeper ♥ l Rawrrr ll domestïc equïne ll cherryy''

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manal View Post
Cheryl , knowing that Charles will die from the shock continued her way and said while walking backwards " Yes Charles , Once in a life won't be that bad and we maybe won't attend a carnival again forever so yes " she looked at Charles knowing how amazed he was at the moment .

" What ? " she giggled " you don't want me to change my mind do you ? " and she stopped for a moment knowing that Charles will be scared that she will actually change her mind .
"No, no .." He said shaking his head, still shocked but trying to get over it. Woah, this carnival had brought out a completely different side in Cheryl. Which was good. Really good.

"But, I dunno, I think there might be an age limit ..?" He said tentaitively trying to scare her then burst out in laughter. This was crazy, Cheryl was going to help him get Firewhisky, there were in a middle of a carnival and everything was just, insane.

"I'm telling dad though," He nodded, indicating the carnival. Cheryl had said that they wouldn't tell their parents about the carnival but she should've known that Charles could never keep his mouth shut. Even if his life depended on it. "I mean, I won't be able to shut up when we get home," He explained. "Y'know how excited I can get." He added, shrugging his shoulders.

Then he realised that he hadn't explained himself fully and that Cherry might think he was talking about telling their father about the Firewhisky. Oops. "I mean about the carnival." He added quickly, before she jumped to the worst conclusion.

Palm trees, Ocean breeze ..
Salt air, Sun bleached hair ..
Endless Summer; Take me there .. ♥