Thread: Adventure: Eyes of an Angel - Sa13+
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 04:01 PM   #139 (permalink)
Cassiopia Malfoy
Slytherin
Snidget

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kaylee Strap
First Year
Dragon..Dragon..Draco.. | | Sirius Lee Black

Chapter Fifteen: Hopeless

She glanced up at her husband, he was at it again, the writing. She knew why he was doing it, he wanted to grab on to every single last thread of hope that he could. Standing up and walking across the small patch of stone, she sat behind him to get an easier view of what he was writing this time.
Dear Children,

It is Al's birthday today isn't it, he just turned seventeen, I can't believe it. My second child is an adult now, amazing, you guys seem to grow up to fast, and I am not even there to see it.

You two boys better be making sure that the other boys are staying away from your sister, she's probably growing up into the beauty that your mum is. I wonder if you two have gotten any girlfriends. If you have, you better treat them like ladies, and be the perfect gentlemen, if I ever do get back, I do not want to hear about you mistreating anyone.

I bet Rose is having a tough time fending off all of the guys, or are the rumors true and she did really start like that Malfoy kid? I bet they would make an interesting match, would not go over to well with her father, Ron is just like that, isn't he.

What about that other boy that I've heard you lot talk about, Snape's grandchild, how has he been? You guys better be nice to him, I can not imagine his life being easy, since not everyone knows the truth about his grandfather. Only us.

James, you're almost done with Hogwarts, do you know what you want to be? Do not be an auror if you don't want to be, be what your heart tells you to be

Albus, you will be graduating soon as well, I hope you enjoyed your stay in Gryffindor, just remember you still would have made a great Slytherin.

Lily, I know that you are an amazing Slytherin, even though I am not there, I can just feel it that you are doing well in Hogwarts, I do not care what anyone says, I am proud to have a Slytherin for a daughter, and you are not allowed a boyfriend until you are twenty-three, at least.

Love, your father.
Harry sighed and lay down the quill and ink, he magicked the paper dry then rolled it up and put it in the bag full of other unsent letters, it wasn't as if he had anyway to send them anyway.

"Harry, you know that they will find us someday." Ginny murmured softly.

"I hope they will, I hope they will." Harry nodded, giving her a faint half smile.

"I can't believe that they are so old, so fast." Ginny gestured to the bag.

"Neither can I." Harry sighed again, and lay down across the rocks. "Ginny, I am so hopeless at times. How will they ever find us, do they not think we are long dead?"

"They will come." Ginny said, trying to ignore the fact that she was completely void of hope.

She lay next to Harry, who was staring up at the caverns ceiling, gently she took his hand in her own and gave him a slightly reassuring smile.

---

"Oi, Snape, can I talk with you?" James called after the Slytherin who was heading towards Transfiguration. "Just real quick, I don't want to make you late." Actually, James could care less if he made Septimus late or not, but that was for another time.

"Um, alright Potter." Septimus gave the elder man a skeptical look.

"I'm going to be graduating this year, along with Miles, as you probably know." James started, then paused to take a deep breath. "I know I'm not happy about you dating my sister, but I suppose there's nothing I can do. It's just, she's my little girl, no matter what kind of arguments and disagreements we get it, she's always going to be my little Lily-Petal. So with us two guys gone, it's just going to be Albus keeping an eye on you two, but don't get to cocky around her, because Albus will find out, and he will write to me, and I will hex you into the next millennium."

Septimus nodded mutely, he never would understand the exact bond between a brother and sister, but he understood it enough, and he would most definitely respect it. "I wouldn't dare try anything." He finally managed to say.

"Yea, you wouldn't dare, well, take care Snape." James smiled wryly then slung his bag over his shoulder again before exiting, feeling a bit more pleased with himself.

"So James, what do you say?" Albus asked curiously when his brother finally caught up with him.

"Septimus is a cool guy, keep your eye on him, but I think Lily will be fine with him." James shrugged nonchalantly.

"Meaning you'd give them your blessing if they ever decided they wanted to take things a few steps forward?" Albus persisted in asking, wanting to know how much he approved of Septimus.

"If they really thought it would be the right thing, I'd respect their decision, and I would give them my blessing." James answered truthfully. "I mean, yes that's my little sister he's dating and kissing and ugh, really don't want the mental images. But I can't control her forever, no matter how much I wish that."

"You've got a bit of a point there." Albus admitted reluctantly. "I just don't want her to be Lily Snape, that would be awkward."

"Albus, there is no saying who's going to marry who yet, calm down, besides, your view might change as you get older, more mature and most definitely smarter." James joked, gently elbowing his brother.

"You're the one who needs to grow up James, you are like a five year old that's six feet tall." Albus laughed lightheartedly.

"But the ladies love my childish personalities, plus I've got all the beauty genes, shame really, you kind of repulse the girls." James chuckled a bit.

"I don't know what mirror you're looking at in the morning, I'm definitely better looking." Albus said in a mock dignified manner.

Floating, in the distance.