View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 11:36 AM   #137 (permalink)
Ladybug

Graphorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Enya Mayberry
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bradley "Brad" Wills.
Accidents & Catastrophes
Default So sorry for the wait guys, wasn't sure which of the two chapters to post :P
Workaholic || HOGwart | iloveyou. || SnowQueenEviee.

SPOILER!!: Nat's reply
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunax246 View Post
Will be stalking I haven't read all of it yet, but it's good and I won't you to prod me with you post and Eviee! Prod me if I don't read
Haiii Nat! Thanks for coming and i look forward to reading your full comment when you've finished catching up

But now however is the next chapter

Really sorry for the wait. I realize the last chapter i had everyone together when at this current point they really aren't don't worry my next chapter will reflect back to that chapter and i do hope you like it (: But this one i felt needed to come first. Sorry! Also the cliffie last chapter will be explained Also near the end it's kinda gone in third person because it's from the ghost's POV.

The mattress below me sank as i put my weight on it, i drew my legs closer to me and crossed them while settling back against the head board of my bed. I was alone not that i minded, peeking a glance around me I saw how the dormintry reflected parts of the war. A few beds had missing head boards, their curtains hanging by a thread like they had been ripped from their home while the placed was searched. A few beds were even missing a leg or two and now lay broken across the floor - I suspect some curse gone wrong - their owners having not been back to fix them.

Stealing a glance at my bed i noticed it was intact minus the curtains which i hadn't bothered to fix, why? There was only her and Melody, the only two remaining Ravenclaw's in her year. The others had either left soon after the battle of now lay in a grave of some sort.

Gulping back tears that threatened to fall i moved so that i was leaning across my bed to open my bedside table. The real reason i came up here alone. Yanking the drawer open i looked down into the eyes of some smiling guy. Gingerly i took out the framed photo that i always kept there and continued to stare. His brown eyes reflected how happy he was and the laughing face showing nothing that would come many weeks later. He hadn't known, looking back on the last few weeks i had with him before his sudden, surprising death made me gulp down more tears. I had done crying for him years ago, i told myself as tears began to fall. He wasn't coming back.

I closed my eyes and leant me head back, my hand went limp and the picture fell from my grasp and fell onto the floor. I heard the cracking of glass but i didn't move, i was too busy staring at him.

In my mind.

There he was on the day of the photo being taken, he ran ahead of me as i tried to catch him. We were both laughing, both blissfully in love, both wishing it wouldn't end. Up ahead sat our tree, our place of closure from the rest of the world. Out of breath i watched as he fell to the ground still laughing, i fell next to him onto the damp grass.

Once he had his breath back he extended his arms towards me, inviting me to take them. I felt his hands draw against me as i took up his offer, they felt soft against me, he hugged me against him. I closed my eyes and smiled as he missed my forehead.

Bliss.

I remember taking the photo of him, his protest's of having it taken didn't stand with her and after mare minutes she had managed it and felt proud of herself for it. Catching his carefree face before it all ended, I never did like the way he acted when he was practicing for whatever came ahead in the games it wasn't him. I also never did learn what he was thinking just before he died, was he thinking of me? was he scared? Harry had never told me more than what had happened, he'd put it all behind him.

The tears fell even more as i opened my eyes finally. He stood there before me both real and unreal. He stood smiling, that same carefree face that i loved, i knew it wasn't real. A trick of the light? But i didn't care, he was there in front of me smiling. I felt my face stretch into a smile at the sight of him, my smile matched his. I so wanted to feel his arms around me again just like that day but i didn't move.

At the thought of this i closed my eyes tightly and whispered; "Cedric, I'm so sorry..."

Unknown to her the ghost before her, Cedric, let a tear fall from his eye. His face no longer smiling but held sadness, the tear fell to the wooden floor where it stayed unnoticed by everyone.

He missed her. Dearly.

When i opened my eyes he wasn't there and i knew it was a trick of the light. Sighing i moved, needing to go find Melody before she came looking for me. Climbing off the bed i bent to pick up the photo and parts of the cracked glass. Casting one more look over it i placed it where it belonged closing the drawer one last time. It was time to move on, find someone new, fall in love again. Turning on my heel i walked from the room, not looking back.

___________________Look Who's Back.
Beware.